As your Toastmaster and Master of Ceremonies
Events both formal or informal are occasions of great and enormous pressure
There is only one chance to get it right.
Planning a wedding ( and taking part in it ) is very exciting – but it can also be stressful. As your toastmaster I aim to remove that stress so that you can relax and enjoy being with your family and friends.
Before your wedding day we would meet up to discuss what you want, and to plan the day. I will work closely with you to know exactly how you want the day to flow under your guidance, i will work with your suppliers ( e.g. Wedding planner, venue management, photographer, and so on ) if you involve me early, i can give advice on all aspects of planning your wedding.I will arrive at your ceremony venue early to make sure all is ready and to meet your guests and make sure they are happy and relaxed for your arrival.
I offer a modern approach to your requirements which includes a wider range of duties then you imagine. I am there to make sure things run exactly as you planned them. The ceremonial red tailcoat is still a main feature at any event.
I won’t need a lavish meal; I prefer to hover and mingle (discreetly ) to make sure that your guests are happy and that all the right things are happening at the right time.
The duties of a professional Master of Ceremonies and Toastmaster include:
- Receive the quest upon arrival at chosen venue announce arrival of the bride.
- Assist the photographer in forming the varoius group photographs.
- As requested organise the receiving line and introduce the guest to the hosts.
- Ensure guest are seated at the appropriate time for the meal.
- As requested say grace or alternatively introduce the guest who is to perform this duty.
- Announce the cutting of the celebration / wedding cake.
- Introduce the formal speakers and assist with any presentations.
Wedding Receptions– Civil Partnership– Ladies Festival– Award Ceremonies– Corporate Events- Products Launches- Charity Events – All Events formal or informal. Available all over Hampshire and Dorset.
DON’T CHANCE IT
MAKE IT SPECIAL
ENGAGE THE SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL MASTER OF CEREMONIES